Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Danica sings the Blues


As I was sitting and watching tv one night. I realized that Danica had been standing in the door way singing and playing the guitar. She had been singing for a while before I even realized she was singing. What makes this video funny to me is that she really does sound like she is singing the blues. There isn't much that can be understood but, at one part she say "do you hear me Michael, do you hear me Michael".  Which is really funny because she only knows two Michael's. One who is her dad'd friend. So it would sound like she is singing to an older man.LOL

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love that she closes her eyes and puts her head back - so passionate with her singing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute.. lol. Watch out, yall might have the next Chrisette Michele on yall hands... Lawd she doing some HARD SANGIN TOO... U BETTA SANG DANICA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marianne, She did seem to be passionate about what she was singing. What is funny is, if we gave her a guitar and asked her to sing today she wouldn't be able to recreate that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vincent, she is doing some hard singing.lol Especially the parts with the head back and eyes closed.lol

    ReplyDelete